Monday, February 11, 2013

U2 in Magnificent Morocco



This video is actually one of the reasons why Morocco is on my bucket list.

Here, one can only marvel as Morocco is unveiled, quite literally, as billowing white sheets are stripped away and the city wakes up to a brand new morning, a brand new day.

And the lyrics. The lyrics rhapsodize about a love that lifts you up, and brings you to your knees at the same time.




Magnificent

Oh, oh magnificent

I was born, I was born
To be with you in this space and time
After that and ever after
I haven't had a clue only to break rhyme
This foolishness can leave a heart black and blue, oh, oh

Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar

I was born, I was born, to sing for you
I didn't have a choice, but to lift you up
And sing whatever song you wanted me to
I give you back, my voice from the womb
My first cry, it was a joyful noise

Only love, only love can leave such a mark
But only love, only love can heal such a scar
Justified till we die, you and I will magnify oh oh
Magnificent, magnificent oh oh







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...